Wednesday 11 November 2009

The Inspiration you can Get from a Vintage Fair!






Last Weekend, I attended a vintage fair in headingly. I'd actually never been to one before, so didn't really know what to expect, but after this visit I will definitely go again! I heard that it was £15 for a kilo of clothes which is a complete bargain and so had to go!!

I've always loved Vintage clothes. They are cheap, original and inspiring.

As I was rummaging through the clothes, I gathered interesting patterns, fabrics and textures that were inspiring to me. As well as the inspiration that I gained, I also bought 9 tops/dresses for £15 which was definately a plus!!! I will be sure to attend the next vintage fair.

1 comment:

  1. I really want to go to one, but they don't really happen around Wisbech haha :(

    ReplyDelete